Hello, clever readers! Jennifer Paetsch here. It was very kind of Mike Fedison at The Eye-Dancers Blog to nominate me for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Even though the posts I make here are mostly news and announcements, I certainly hope that my books are inspiring on some level and that this blog inspires people to follow their own passions (as I did) and pursue whatever it is that interests them in life.
In keeping with the rules of the award, after thanking and linking to the wonderful nominator and posting the award image, I am required to post 7 things about myself and nominate 15 inspiring bloggers, so here are 7 things you might not know about me:
1. My favorite foods are cheeseburgers and bacon.
2. I drink tea and coffee like there’s no tomorrow.
3. I have been to 12 states in the USA and 7 countries so far.
4. I have survived at least two apocalypses.
5. I was born on an anniversary of Operation Valkyrie, AKA the attempt to assassinate Hitler.
6. My apartment & neighborhood seem to be haunted. I thought it was just me losing my mind until my dog also stared at the loosely human shadow shuffling down our street.
7. I am in a music video by a semi-famous musician.
The blogs I would like to nominate, in no particular order, are:
- Dream and Reality
- The Living Notebook
- “You Jivin’ Me, Turkey?”
- Arlen Shahverdyan
- Dear Ferrero
- What a Heart Can Hold
- sang dewi
- Mirkateng’s Blog
- Manu Kurup
- The Tale Of My Heart
- tarnation and eudemonia
- Dream Lenz
- Mirrors of Encounters
These are all blogs I follow and enjoy on a regular basis, and maybe you will, too! Thanks for giving me this brief moment of your time and attention during this busy holiday season and may your New Years Eve be festive and fun and welcome in a super new year!