Tobe Damit from the blog Loud Alien Noise was kind enough to nominate me for the Mystery Blogger Award! This award was created by Okoto Enigma and you can find her blog here. I really like blogger awards so this was super! Thanks so much, Tobe! Here are the rules:
- Post the award logo/image on your blog.
- Thank whoever nominated you and give a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and give a link as well.
- Nominate 10 – 20 deserving bloggers and notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; including one weird or funny question.
The questions Tobe asked me are:
- If you could meet with anyone in person dead or alive who would it be?
I have an Internet friend I would like to meet!
- If you could instantly be gifted something or have a special power what would it be?
I just answered this question on my other blog! 😅 The gods know what I want, and everyone else will have to wait and see!
- What is your favorite book?
A Winter’s Tale by Mark Helprin.
- What has been your favorite decade and why?
Hmm… not sure. I don’t like looking back. I like 70’s fashion!
- Do you have a sex fetish (don’t lie!) and which one is it?
My fetish is when people buy my art or give me a job, that really turns me on! 😊👍
The blogs and bloggers I’d like to nominate are:
The Fullmetal Narcissist
Bartholomew Barker, Poet
Cartoons by JIF
The Arm Chair Pontificator
i.e. Sequential … Journal … Visual …
Old England Grown New
And my questions for them are:
1. You found something in a drawer you forgot. What is it and what is it for?
2. Favorite day of the year?
3. Cake or death?
4. Do you prefer spicy, sweet, or savory?
5. How many pets have you had in you life and what were they? Tell us about them!